Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What The Heck??!!



What The heck??!!

Actually,there are some story behind my statement....
Yesterday, my friends invite me to watch movies at Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur....
Around 7 p.m, I think so...
But I feel heavy to go..so, i decline their invitation...
But then, I feel weird coz they come back early...
Usually, they come back to the house around 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning....
But yesterday they come back around 12 to 1 a.m....
I just "Ahh... mybe they took the earliest ticket"

But then,the next day as we all walking together to our lecture room...we met our classmate...
She's holding local newspaper....and then
Classmate  :  "Do you already heard about Mid valley???"
Housemate:  "What???"
Classmate  :  "Read this".....and then...

Mid Valley Mega Mall


Sources: The Star Newspaper

What the heck is happening...
No wonder they felt weird as they reach Mid Valley Mega Mall last night....all of the shops are closed...and the cinema as well...but then, they already check whether there are any ticket available in Mid Valley GSC cinema. Supposedly, GSC Cinema should inform in their web about their closing for the day...So troublesome...
But its precious memory for us..even though i didn't go...Thank goodness!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment