Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

79TH UITM CONVOCATION

Praise to Allah as I’m able to complete my degree……

There were so much challenges that I had to overcome during my last semester of my degree….

You know when you had to prepare for your thesis, your VIVA , your industrial training also…..then, need to handle for internal and external problem….

Thank god that I’m able to finish it and for the meantime I don’t think that I will continue my education. Finish with this, lets continue with my convocation…

So, for your information….I’ll be having my convocation on 17th of November 2013….

Where is it???…For sure at UiTM Shah Alam…

Finally, I’ll be a graduate of BBA (Hons) International Business………………………………………….……Alright, I’ll be waiting to take my scroll……

Meet up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment